Your Local Dehumidification Experts!
Call 973-536-2220 For Your Application
Engineered Air Solutions Offers A Complete Line of Dehumidification Products To Meet Your Application And Budget.
While we specialize in product application, design assistance and support, we have the capability to do full turnkey solutions by teaming you with our partner consultants and contractors!
Applications to consider for Dehumidification:
- High outside Air
- Pharmaceuticals & Labs
- Water Treatment Plants
- Archival Storage and Product Protection
- Mold Abatement
- House Air for Chilled Beam Systems
- Indoor Pools (read our white paper- “remedy a cheap indoor pool hvac system!)
- Food Processing- Food Drying, Wash Down Areas
Below are brief overview of what our Brands represent for Commercial and Industrial Dehumidification Applications. Allow us to assist you in deciding the best match:
For over 80 years Bry-Air has been a leader in dehumidifying with a silica gel desiccant. As a global company with headquarters in Sunbury OH, Bry-Air offers industrial solutions to bring any amount of air at any inlet down to any humidity level. “0 grains or lower”. Precision can be utilized by modulating the regeneration heat source, bypass dampers or the wheel itself.
Bry-Air, unlike some of their competitors can incorporate the condensing units for Pre-Cool and Post Cool on 1 skid to allow a 1 rig, 1 power connection and zero field refrigeration requirements. The factory offers full DDC controls and Factory direct startup and local support. Skids can also have higher end filtration, primary heat and humidification options as well.
Regeneration can be achieved by using direct or indirect gas fired heat, house steam, or electric Heat.
Need just the “preassembled wheel”? BryAir offers both a complete cartridge component to insert into your AHU or opt for our MiniPac
- Our DC series allows us to provide a module without the fan to be added to a custom air handler (existing or new).
- The Mini-Pac is an industry leading off the shelf extremely compact unit utilizing electric regeneration. CFM ranges from 50-1800 cfm with discharge grains as low as 12 (conditions permitting)
- Our VFB Series (300-30,000 cfm) is built to order with premium features including all welded aluminium construction, vapor proof gasketing, hinged access doors, optional primary heat and filtration, and more.
- The Bry-Air Eco Dry system takes advantage of variable loads and maximizing energy consumption by varying the wheel speed, regeneration output and supply air flow to reduce the input kw by as much as 45% using its unique algorithms. This system is available on the VFB and DC series.
Novelaire builds competitive high quality built to order commercial grade desiccant dehumidifiers. The desiccant wheel is very efficient and effective at removing moisture from the air. While this approach is associated with highly industrial processes (10 grains, or example 70F,10% RH)), commercial grade is more in the range of 20-40 grains (such as 70F, 40%RH). Units come in small and large sizes and can be recirculating or 100% OA with energy recovery. In some cases these units qualify for NJ energy rebates.
While NovelAire has some electric regeneration units, their power of offering is their DEX/DX Technology! Utilizing a standard refrigeration cycle, the DES/DX technology uses the evaporator coil to precool the air and the warm condensing coil to regenerate the wheel. The result is a single package delivering neutral 40F dewpoint air with unbelievable efficiency. Our DES/DX300 is only 30″x40″ x20″ and can pull 8.5# water per hour. Installation takes just a few hours with 4 flex connections, single phase power connection, drain and humidistat. It has saved the day in Gyms, Labs, Preventing Mold, Warehouses and More. The DES/DX technology is available up to 15000 cfm as a complete packaged unit (again, with winter heat, filtration, etc)
We also can help you in an “Industrial” process requiring greater dehumidification power (10 grains!). In this case, we would steer your project into a more traditional active desiccant with more robust regeneration. To achieve better dehumidification, we would use a gas heater (direct fired is most common, but indirect is available for class 100 spaces), steam heat, or electric heat. We can provide the package with Pre-cool and/or Post Cool as required.
Again, we can provide just the dehumidifier or an entire HVAC package for all the temperature and humidity control.
Remember, Units can be Spot Dehumidifiers or Complete Packages!
ADVANCED COOLING TECHNOLOGIES:
WE ALSO HAVE PASSIVE DEHUMIDIFICATION USING HEAT-PIPE WRAPAROUND: