Call 973-536-2220 For Parking Garages, Labs, Mechanical Rooms & More!
As our local codes and the litigious nature of our business becomes, the need to have a
grasp of what our buildings are doing is becoming more important.
Too much of a specific gas can be unhealthy (think Carbon Monoxide), flammable (think H2) or replace Oxygen in a space to create danger in an enclosed area (example, refrigerant is a heavier gas which would put Oxygen out of the way which can cause asphyxiation)
Knowing Engineered Air Solutions are here to apply our knowledge to your projects we have partnered with Aerionics to bring you the Marcurco line of Gas Detection Products.
Fundamentally, you need to determine what gas you are looking for, examples:
- PARKING GARAGES: N2, CO.
- SODA FOUNTAIN DISPENSERS: CO2
- MECHANICAL ROOMS: Refrigerants
- BATTERY STORAGE ROOMS: NG,H2,LP
- HOSPITALS: 02
- LABS: Combustible Gases
- Other areas: Water Treatment Plants, Golf Cart Storage, Loading Docks, School Bathrooms, Kitchens, Ice Rinks, etc
- Detectors can either trip an alarm (audible or visible), enable an exhaust fan or both.
- Detectors can be individual or ganged to a central control panel (recommended for 3 or more sensors)
- Detectors can be line voltage (single phase) or control voltage. Line voltage allows the sensor to act as a switch to a single phase fan. Low voltage outputs can operate a starter or VFD or tied to a 3rd party safety panel
- Control Panels can be directly tied to a BMS
- Detectors can be adjusted to a certain PPM or “plug and play” with OSHA settings as default
Macurco Catalog– Multiple Pages of Submittal Sheets
Macurco_Quick_Reference_Sheet– Single Sheet summarizing the offering