WATER COOLED VAV PACKAGE UNITS ARE NOT THE SAME!
While similar in concept to a Rooftop Unit as its the central Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and humidification/dehumidification source for a building or zone, the similarities end there.
Replacing a RTU many times means simply replace the box on the curb and you are all set. For an indoor unit you must consider the time and effort to pull the old unit out and getting the new unit in. Many times the existing unit was built during the building construction and it will be near impossible to simply “swap boxes”
ENGINEERED AIR SOLUTIONS AND UNITED COOL AIR CONSIDER THEMSELVES EXPERTS IN HELPING YOU MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCEDURE!
Did you know we can provide you a 70 ton Unit that can be rigged and installed onto a 10th floor mechanical room by 3-4 men in one day?
- Each section is a completely tested and charged box with structural integrity sized to fit through a 36″ door. (90 minutes)
- Temporarily hang the fan section from the ceiling (1 hour)
- Place the coil and compressor sections below and drop the fans on top. UNITS ARE SHIPPED CHARGED! Simply thread the pieces together, tie the wiring to the fans and use the molex connectors for the control wiring. (90 minutes)
- Hook up the power, duct connections, and single point condenser water connections and you are all set! (4 hours)
- Water side economizer? Its inside and already valved, piped and wired
- BMS? Available with a network card with all the usual protocols (BACNET IP or MSTP, LON, etc)
- Heat options are available: Single point electric, Hot Water and Steam
Are units by all manufactures the same? NO!
- The quick connect fittings allow the evaporator to separate from the condenser allowing complete flexibility in our offering. Without the quick connects, the only way to keep a section 36” width means that there will be additional work in the field including but not limited to:
- Having to pull vacuum and charging the unit in the field
- External piping for the Waterside Economizer
- Limited flexibility
Replacing a Mammoth V-Cube (V3) unit? Use our Varicool or EZFit series!
Replacing a Trane SWUD, Blazer unit, Bohn? EZFit series!
Replacing a MqQuay SWP/SWT, use our Varicool or EZFit series!
Need Special options?
- Variable Capacity compressors
- Fan Arrays
- Double wall
- Acoustical packages including Low-Noise fans, Compressor blankets, Closed cell interior insulation/ perforated double wall
- Cabinet modifications- we can make the units taller or wider to keep the face velocities in line but to fit the rig or its place in the mechanical room.
- Extended capacities…. 80-90 ton ez fit
- Lead Time? Varies, but typically 10-12 weeks and upon request and availability; quickships may be availabe
As your local representative, we would happily share our knowledge and expertise with you at the job site or join you at the factory 2-3 hours from any point in NJ for anything from an orientation to certifying your tech!
Our Flagship Job, 16 Units part of the J&J Worldwide HQ in New Brunswick
ez fit being rigged into place. all pieces fit easily through a 36″ doorez fit being rigged into place. all pieces fit easily through a 36″ door